Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Anyone ordered from BulkSeedBank.org and know if they ship fast, also if their seeds are any good? / Asking for a friend

Another seedbank will do just as good - as long as they are cheap.
I'm pretty sure @Jean-O ships internationally and he's running a 40% off sale right now :pass: :pass:

I'm pretty sure @Jean-O ships internationally and he's running a 40% off sale right now :pass: :pass:

Linda seeds out of Spain. Discreet shipping and ships to North America. Last order took 7 days from Spain, shipped same day and freebies to boot!

Thank you guys. I will check both of these sites to see what they can offer me.

Things are starting to fill in nicely for the 3 Bears OG she's beginning to get some frosty goodness and I think I finally have the lights figured out for the most part but I'm not gonna get cocky about it. View attachment 1655910 also the Hubbabubbasmelloscope is almost ready to be topped and it'll be the first attempt to do it to an Auto but I think it's a great candidate as it's looking like it has potential to get pretty big... HO-HO-HO & I hope everyone here has a safe and Happy New Year!View attachment 1655912
Hey bro plants look happy but u may wanna look into blumats! They look small (similar size as mine that haven’t put out pistols yet) and i know from past experience that over or under watering autos when young results in way smaller plants!

This is oulier Z that stood up on 12/16 so 21 or 22 days old today! Mych bigger then HBBS! ;)

image.jpg

If u wanna go that route i can help u piece together a small kit vs buying a ready made one with more parts then u need! :d5:

Yep.

$20 to netflix
$20 to Amazon
$16 to AppleTV

shit, I should just get cable again instead.
That won’t even cover cost of internet from the cable company! Our bill was reduced from mom being on social security disability and it was still over $200 a month and we didn’t exactly have the platinum plan! :yoinks::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back