Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think he finally listened! Sent my bro in law this on Saturday when he sent that video of the buds he was gonna buy and think he finally listened! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1655787

Thought he basically ignored that but when i got to his house he was surprised after looking into pgr’s and looking at pics of bud he was wanting he realized it had the look! Think he is finally gonna pay attention to what he actually buys off the streets!

View attachment 1655788
I can raise bud that wouldn't look to dissimilar with CO2. Except,.. that it will be more healthy and uniform.

:pass:

@Mossy get some kefir grains online.
You can let your kefir over ferment a little so the curd and whey separate. Cut the whey with aqua and water plants.
Whey is not water soluble! Its thick and chunky and would just sit on soil surface! Wouldn’t recommend that! ;)

DJ asks the question What is safer then cannabis ?
1703696881478.gif

Whey is not water soluble! Its thick and chunky and would just sit on soil surface! Wouldn’t recommend that! ;)
Fruitz your’e a knucklehead! The gd curd is the chunky milky part. The whey is the watery liquid part that contains all the good microbes. Google is your friend.

Fruitz your’e a knucklehead! The gd curd is the chunky milky part. The whey is the watery liquid part that contains all the good microbes. Google is your friend.
Thats how u make labs and once u separate the curd off the top u def don’t wanna be watering in whats left unless heavily diluted! Its like 1tbsp per gallon on that stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back