Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don’t really have the extra space to do it here. The new kitchen is considerably smaller…..

Shame.....I had that down as the tonic that did you good....:tonic:...hubby is on it now....but bought stuff....

As for using it as plant food?!? I can’t imagine that would turn out well. It’s pretty acidic….

So is lemon juice and vinegar.....but they have a positive PH affect on the body....hence a lot of peole have a glass of lemon juice in the morning...or apple cider vinegar...strange but True.....

I'd Try some on the bought Kombucha....but it is expensive and I'm too tight fisted.........:crying:

Last edited:
The real fear is that we run out of snacks to satiate the mega munchies that strong sativas inevitably induce. Between you and @Fermented_Fruitz we need to buy a bigger trailer so we can haul a larger volume of snacks…..until then, no sativas for you. We can’t risk someone getting hurt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Satis...for some strange reason that i've never worked out can Reverse my pain killing Levels........:biggrin:...so now I ust avoid them like the Plague.......:crying:

That’s not how that was suppose to read I was just looking for Christmas music and thought it was funny. I hope you know I have much more respect then that

At tat tat.......
bitch.gif

no getting out of it Now............once you are on the Naughty List...there is no Redemption 'til Hell freezes over...........

grin.gif

In fact......you have knocked Mary Poppins outta Top Spot............and She's been there for 57 Years.........:doh:.....

:crying:

no getting out of it Now............once you are on the Naughty List...there is no Redemption 'til Hell freezes over...........

Join the club from what I here I’m on everyone list according to @Badfinger everyone hates me I’m just playing the part :toke::devil:

Join the club from what I here I’m on everyone list according to @Badfinger everyone hates me I’m just playing the part :toke::devil:

:pighug: Poor @Lil Dab ....................................................Wait.......................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmmmm................did you tell @Badfinger to fuck off as well...?......:eyebrows:

Yep, I just buy it now, myself. :headbang: :headbang: I dunno, I might get around to setting up a spot to make it here eventually…we’ll see.

Bit like the Bud...if it is reasonable quality...at a reasonable price...and local.....it gets you over the home move....:headbang:

:pighug: Poor @Lil Dab ....................................................Wait.......................

View attachment 1655780 Hmmmmm................did you tell @Badfinger to fuck off as well...?......:eyebrows:

Not that I recall I was just reminding folks about raffles and he said “that’s why everyone hates you cause you win everything” but he’s just a grumpy miserable old bastard so think that has a lot to do with it :shrug::oops1:

Well i think he finally listened! Sent my bro in law this on Saturday when he sent that video of the buds he was gonna buy and think he finally listened! :thumbsup:
1703695491865.png

Thought he basically ignored that but when i got to his house he was surprised after looking into pgr’s and looking at pics of bud he was wanting he realized it had the look! Think he is finally gonna pay attention to what he actually buys off the streets!

1703695578542.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back