Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
..but I know you don’t like sativas, so I’ve got some Frozen OG dabs for you
1703686450275.gif

Ow Wow.... OG.......for me... :bighug: ..cheers.........

View attachment 1655770

I was really Surprised how big your own grown was.........:growing:..doesn't seem that long since you set them away.

Once you've got your own...you'll be classed as Settled into that new home....:biggrin:.....
Oh yeah, they’ve really taken off! Perhaps it’s Mary Jane’s way of signaling that I made the right move :smokeit:

Won’t be long now:pass:
IMG_0959.jpeg

They’re 48 days old….:headbang:

Hey...at least he didn't tell me to fuck off at christmas.................. :pass: ....I'll take it.........cough..cough..cough...

:crying:

@Frankthetank ....did you set a new kombucha away....when you were wandering someone asked if anyone Fed their girls kombucha.......and the only person I knew made their own was you....but I'm sure I asked before...coz it got my Interest...and you said No........:watering:

Hey...at least he didn't tell me to fuck off at christmas.................. :pass: ....I'll take it.........cough..cough..cough...

:crying:

@Frankthetank ....did you set a new kombucha away....when you were wandering someone asked if anyone Fed their girls kombucha.......and the only person I knew made their own was you....but I'm sure I asked before...coz it got my Interest...and you said No........:watering:
No, I don’t really have the extra space to do it here. The new kitchen is considerably smaller…..

As for using it as plant food?!? I can’t imagine that would turn out well. It’s pretty acidic….there’s really no sugar in it since it’s all been consumed by the cultures by the time it’s finished.

That Frightening huh......?...............must be doing me job right.............. :yeah:
The real fear is that we run out of snacks to satiate the mega munchies that strong sativas inevitably induce. Between you and @Fermented_Fruitz we need to buy a bigger trailer so we can haul a larger volume of snacks…..until then, no sativas for you. We can’t risk someone getting hurt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s not how that was suppose to read I was just looking for Christmas music and thought it was funny. I hope you know I have much more respect then that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back