Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shugrows - Chin up! The start of fall/winter is a good time to concentrate on healing up, eating right, and getting back on track. I am looking forward to seeing a full strength grow from you.
thanks man. Definitely sounds like a good plan. Im not sure when Ill get to a full strength grow. My house situation is in limbo right now. But if I dont stay here I got a lead on a place that I would be able to get my grow on again. If I do stay here hopefully the new owners stay away like the ones that do now. That Ill be back at it here asap. Got lots of seeds that need growing.

Hello gang. I just decarboxylated a gram and a half of flower rosin. I plan on eating it. Should I mix in some lecithin? Will that help my body absorb the THC better?
Im 5 pages back but why the fuck would u eat that much? Thats only about 1.4g’s more then necessary! Don’t swallow it just let it sit under your tongue and it will kick in faster! Sublingually works waaaay faster then swallowing it! Why i make gummies that melt in your mouth! Kick in within like 20-30min vs several hours! ;)

The sent from on the tracking gives a german address.

View attachment 1638357

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
ppp

Hey @Mañ'O'Green @wwwillie @blue @420Forever can you tell if my IP address has changed?:wiz:

ur latest ip, as of 9m ago is showin as a vpn server, buuuut, is also showin as a "recently reported forum spam source"......sooooo, count urself damn lucky that i know it'z u :rofl: :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back