Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for us but no VPN wife told me I was paranoid when I thought about getting one
A VPN is a good thing!
Nord VPN and a Scandinavian company, I can't think of at the moment, Are highly secure and both companies exist in countries where Internet privacy is top notch and almost impossible to subpoena records.
I used Nord For many years. Very little slow down. And for a lot of streaming services, you can change your country that it is showing you from to access different programs that are unavailable from your country.

A VPN is a good thing!
Nord VPN and a Scandinavian company, I can't think of at the moment, Are highly secure and both companies exist in countries where Internet privacy is top notch and almost impossible to subpoena records.
I used Nord For many years. Very little slow down. And for a lot of streaming services, you can change your country that it is showing you from to access different programs that are unavailable from your country.

How much does it cost? :pass:

And will it screw with when I buy stuff since it thinks I'm somewhere else? Like Amazon and stuff?

Yes, when you actually need to use a "real" account don't connect the VPN. That "connection" screen shows you are going through their servers. I leave mine off when I go on Amazon, email, or pay bills online.

I just connect to the VPN for browsing and coming here. There should be a "killswitch" option in the settings. If that is set to ON then you can't use the internet without the VPN, also if it should temporarily disconnect, it suspends your connection protecting your real IP.

It was pretty cheap and you can always find specials for crazy amounts off!

Thanks which plan do you use the standard is plenty right?

This is if you pay for 2 yr almost 13$ a month if your do monthly
1697159752588.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back