Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try out Proton. They have a free version that works very well and gives you 3 countries with multiple locations to pick from. They also have a free encrypted email. I use both and have been giving serious thought to actually paying since I do like their services.

The servers don't tell you where they are but, hit connect and then just search "my ip" and it will tell you. I usually get Miami, NY, & Los Angeles on the US servers. Generally connect through the Netherlands for everything else as the EU privacy and tracking laws are quite nice.
So I downloaded it and signed up and all that... Does this mean it's working?:shrug:
Screenshot_20231012-205757.png

Try out Proton. They have a free version that works very well and gives you 3 countries with multiple locations to pick from. They also have a free encrypted email. I use both and have been giving serious thought to actually paying since I do like their services.

The servers don't tell you where they are but, hit connect and then just search "my ip" and it will tell you. I usually get Miami, NY, & Los Angeles on the US servers. Generally connect through the Netherlands for everything else as the EU privacy and tracking laws are quite nice.
And will it screw with when I buy stuff since it thinks I'm somewhere else? Like Amazon and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back