Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello stoners i need some nice-looking autos or photos to post on our Instagram and if you have any can you pm them please with a small description I'm only asking about big plants as they seem to get all the views also I can tag you or Annominus @Rick Dirte' @Jean-O @Lil Dab @Frankthetank @Bill.de.Cat @NORBY @JP1 @Buzzard .also I just realised instead of typing names I should of just tagged @Cultivators lol or you can post them here too https://www.autoflower.org/threads/submit-your-pics-for-social-media-today.67095/page-109 but pics are better than vids .and I know its a little early but alfie says woof woof View attachment 1654224
Well, I don't have any big Plants.
It's right underneath my name,.......................TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"

I'm not there yet.:oops1:

Morning @Drownomatic ...:pass:...my guess a Lot of Lawyers on overtime trying to Block it.....:headbang:
I didn’t watch the video but if that was a thing about how all the people involved in that case who’s name was redacted is getting released a huge percentage of them have already agreed to this or their name is already out there one way or another! Not too many people should be fighting it!

Oh hey stoners just got the news of the year my AFN High of the tiger merch order got put in to production today :woohoo::vibe::yay::yay::yay::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Edit: FYI @Mossy @Waira

@Mossy @Waira incase you didn’t catch last night my merch order is making moves got a text last night :woohoo:

Not for my French toast you don't, it just thins out the eggs. :pighug:
Thats the point! I use some milk in mine too so it doesn’t have such a heavy consistency! No milk the bread absorbs too much egg yolk for my taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back