Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe Mr Deeds GIF - Safe Mr Deeds GIFs
Lmao i just realized somehow my moron line was added both to the post i wanted it with fireworks magee but also in this post! Not sure why!

We have a lot of cocaine in Switzerland right now, at the cheapest prices and the highest quality we have ever seen,' said Frank Zobel, deputy director at Addiction Switzerland.

'You can get a dose of cocaine for about 10 francs these days, not much more than the price for a beer.'

Sounds like an advert huh.....?........... :biggrin:

We have a lot of cocaine in Switzerland right now, at the cheapest prices and the highest quality we have ever seen,' said Frank Zobel, deputy director at Addiction Switzerland.

'You can get a dose of cocaine for about 10 francs these days, not much more than the price for a beer.'

Sounds like an advert huh.....?........... :biggrin:
I call bullshit.
Is this article expecting us to believe that there is a cartel out there that is making cocaine properly again? Who is this boutique cartel? That just doesn't make any sense at all!

This guy is pretty fascinating in the way his mind thinks on building this bike! I had a slight bit of worry on a couple of stress points, but after the guy sat on it and bounced it around, I changed my mind. What's gonna be interesting is the steering that he sets up. Gonna be hydraulic. I think that's gonna be a slightly more interesting than building the frame.
It's gonna be interesting what this guy comes up with.
God-damn rabbit holes!
The damn screen shot got me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back