Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any coupons from this site to use, to get an even better deal? 🏆

But they are Onsite.....go to their section and tag them.......... :headbang:....they were In a few minutes ago......

Yes it should work it did in my cart but I haven’t checked out yet

@Marshydro discount code (AFN) is in their signature always just find a post of theirs and turn your phone sideways you should see it

Morning Kittens. Now that I'm caught up coffee is done an I'm chilled. Got down to 38 this morning. Damn Winter setting in. Gotta prime the new smoker today and go into town to pick up my meds but other than that nothing that I on'r feel like doing... OOPS. wife just reminde me I got cookies to bake soooo...no biggie.
Hope a great day is had by all. :coffee2: .

The last 2 that ain't grown right. Starting a new run now so not sure wot to do with them lol​

IMG_20231220_122544.jpg
IMG_20231220_122534.jpg

Last edited:
hello stoners i need some nice-looking autos or photos to post on our Instagram and if you have any can you pm them please with a small description I'm only asking about big plants as they seem to get all the views also I can tag you or Annominus @Rick Dirte' @Jean-O @Lil Dab @Frankthetank @Bill.de.Cat @NORBY @JP1 @Buzzard .also I just realised instead of typing names I should of just tagged @Cultivators lol or you can post them here too https://www.autoflower.org/threads/submit-your-pics-for-social-media-today.67095/page-109 but pics are better than vids .and I know its a little early but alfie says woof woof
20231215_194233.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back