Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: That's why we Insist on Pee tests for the Staff before they start work.......:ph:....if they are not Positive for THC..they are not going to understand what's going on..........:crying:

I Wind you up..same as I would my son......:pighug:...you have Sympathy for him now huh....?

If you are on a downer...and it gets too Much....we have a Safe Word....:yeah:..just say Mossy...Stop...and i'll back off until you feel more Teaseable........:headbang:

Uggh....work..work..work.....:pighug:..Enjoy your day......and tell the Doc you need your meds adjusted...coz you shouldn't Need to have to pay for street stuff......:doc3:...

Thank you. That was very mature of you, lol. Hahaha, you’re to funny 🤣

If you started early enough I bet he’s worthierd then you by now 😊

I mean watch the watcher who’s watching the watch, but now we have digital watches, upgraded or downgraded versions.
You can wind it up and make it go backwards, or at normal time, run it, stop it or reverse it. It’s priceless and incredible, but it’s still just a watch.

The Golden Watch - The timeless edition.

WTF is this? More meds or should i eat some THC-infused candy?

The Doc, got a new one, will see what he has to say when we have our next appointment in 2 months lol. And I have waited for an investigation regarding my “sickness” for 1.5 years now…. It’s a long line and they are not effective workers, thinking about going to a private clinic - at least they have enough on their feet to start their own clinic instead of working for the gouverment.

I believe the best doctor is yourself and you know what needed to be done to feel better. But it’s always good with an opinion or two from someone who knows you and actually can speak/say what they think is the best option.

I believe you should be a great doctor in this mess of a world 🌎.

Thank you for the support mossy.

Oh, regarding your cannabisplants: Give them more light, extra-light if they are outdoors - push the nutes a bit more (they can handle it) especially in early veg until the flip, and in the stretch-phase, overfeed them to the point they turn almost to dark! Then ease the nutes….. but I would say, max nutes for max growth. Wanna grow a plant together?

@Marshydro ...Christmas Sale and Offers......

View attachment 1654197

Thank you @Marshydro ...and Merry Christmas................:bighug:

Any coupons from this site to use, to get an even better deal? 🏆

Any coupons from this site to use, to get an even better deal? 🏆

Usually when there is an offer on it excludes any other discount......just ask them...... :headbang: ..if there is anything else they will Tell you....

Okey. I did not find a chat 💬 on their site… mail only and thats no Quick answers… 🙁

But they are Onsite.....go to their section and tag them.......... :headbang:....they were In a few minutes ago......

Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug: :coffee2::pass:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain
HUGBEARS1.gif
...How's yer belly for spots....?

:pighug: ....any of that swelling on your hands going down yet....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back