Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend gave us some magic blueberry fudge. Each piece is around 300mg.

Me and my wife split a piece last night.

Now edibles really do not hit me that hard. Like, I get like a nice warm belly feeling but I don't get super baked.

So my wife takes her half and she's doing her thing and I take mine. We watch some TV, she goes in to her office because she wants to play Animal Crossing, then about 9:30 she comes back out. We watch one episode of Modern Family, and she is like I'm gonna lay down, so she lays down and is leaned up against me. The show ends and I'm like hey do you want to get in? She says "no, just leave me here." I'm like lol ok whatever.

So I get up and fuck around on my computer for about 90 minutes. At this point I'm ready for bed. So I go back and shake her awake and it takes a LOT to wake her up. She keeps telling me to just leave her. But I don't want her to fuck up and not lock my office up right because in cold weather the lock sticks. I finally get her up. We both go in, and we both sleep like the dead, lol

I'm far from flower, but I assume its real easy to over water in the first couple weeks.
From my 1 experience with solos it’s actually easy to under water them cuz u gotta do it super slow and little by little so it doesn’t rush out the bottom of cup!

With the little sample, it seems like it will be very potent rosin. Definitely a sativa leaning girl!

S-s-s-sati you say........?...............:yoinks:.....do I need to light the Camp Fire............?

campfire.gif

:grin::grin::grin:

A little help from u would have been nice, your the resident small plant guy.

:crying: touche' :headbang: i've only ever done one solo cup grow....it got 5" tall & gave 5gr....so u def don't want any advice from me :rofl: ppp

Can anyone tell me how often do I water a solo cup grow? And do you feed with every watering? This is my first one.

@Lil Dab is the master….

But I’m saying you’ll probably be watering twice a day in flower……

Sssh no master by any means :toke: :bow::pighug: Right now for the first couple weeks it’s every other day. Then I go to every day for a couple weeks then I switch to 4 times a day and in flower I do it 8 times a day. The problem come flower is the roots get so compact it takes for ever to water. I am even limited with the irrigation system. After 1-2 min the cups are overflowing cause the water doesn’t want to go through the roots.

Mind you ALL my solo cups are in coco so yes I feed every fertigation soil is going to be different

I'm far from flower, but I assume its real easy to over water in the first couple weeks.

Not nearly as easy as a big pot the one nice thing about solo is normally overwatering is not a issue

Let’s wait for @Lil Dab to chime in…..he’ll set you straight…. :pass: My advice would be to check the weight of the cup often, and feed accordingly.

Sssh

But undisputed is a bit of a statement there’s more then just me that can give him a run for his money:pighug::yeah:

mmm, i beg to differ.......but hey, solotato, solotahto :shrug: :biggrin: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back