Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: meow :kitty: :biggrin: Gracie will go after a cat like a fuckin shot :rofl:....but only cuz she wantz to play with it :doh: ppp
When we lived in Arizona, dude ran up to this little cat that was under this truck…..the cat had obviously been declawed…..Dude runs up, curiously sniffing and this little cat slapped Duder right across the end of the nose….it made this little “PAP” sound….. Dude recoiled in horror….. acted like he had been genuinely assaulted……kinda looking at me, like I should do something about it. He was actually offended, I think. The little cat just casually wandered off….. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you talking about 14g of rosin? if so your 300ml MCT oil will be about 32mg of actives per 1ml.

I have disseminated this information countless times Rosin on the average is 725mg of actives the rest is wax and oils. If your strain is 100% THC then you will have ~700g THC if it is a 1:1 350mg THC, 350mg CBD

I have sent stuff out for testing and I find these numbers very good to work with.
14g of flower

Took stock in what seeds I have. This is everything that isn't either a cross that someone sent me or white label from Linda's

1702832744299.png

I was taking a shower this morning and thinking ok, so I need to pick out like a unoffensive breed of weed to cross into the females I grow, so I can have some seeds to grow and give to friends.

And look at that...Fast Buds sent me a freebie of Gorilla, which is what they've crossed all their crap with. Gorilla glue, Gorilla Cookies, all sorts of Gorilla shit. And I've grown Gorilla glue and Gorilla Cookies, and both were fantastic.

Well whats better than a Gorilla?

A fucking sasquatch!

1702832957991.png

I'm unofficially starting SOS, Southern Ohio Sasquatch, breeders of fine autoflowers. Or just ok autoflowers, I guess.

First order of business - I need to order some Livers BX1 from Mephisto.
Because I need a strain called "Bigfoots Dick"

And everything I've had that has been crossed with Livers has a funky funk taste to it, lol.

When we lived in Arizona, dude ran up to this little cat that was under this truck…..the cat had obviously been declawed…..Dude runs up, curiously sniffing and this little cat slapped Duder right across the end of the nose….it made this little “PAP” sound….. Dude recoiled in horror….. acted like he had been genuinely assaulted……kinda looking at me, like I should do something about it. He was actually offended, I think. The little cat just casually wandered off….. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

funnee how we'll be talkin about sumthin in here & it turnz around & actually happenz :doh: this time, we're down at the cemetary havin our mornin walkiez (41/sunny if ur interested :mrgreen: ), when all of a sudden, Gracie takez off like a shot after sumthin.........it was a fox :spels: but the fox made it through the fence into the adjacent field & there was no conflict :whew: fucker sure was runnin from Gracie tho :rofl: ppp

funnee how we'll be talkin about sumthin in here & it turnz around & actually happenz :doh: this time, we're down at the cemetary havin our mornin walkiez (41/sunny if ur interested :mrgreen: ), when all of a sudden, Gracie takez off like a shot after sumthin.........it was a fox :spels: but the fox made it through the fence into the adjacent field & there was no conflict :whew: fucker sure was runnin from Gracie tho :rofl: ppp
Hmmmmm…..something about cemeteries must attract stoners…..Dude and I walk at the cemetery every morning :rofl: :pass: No foxes though, although there’s lotsa cows in the adjoining fields that Dude is mildly interested in :rofl:

1702834158877.gif

Hmmmmm…..something about cemeteries must attract stoners…..Dude and I walk at the cemetery every morning :rofl: :pass: No foxes though, although there’s lotsa cows in the adjoining fields that Dude is mildly interested in :rofl:
Cuz he recognizes a potential snack! ;)

1702834242332.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back