Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bullboxer (mastiff/boxer mix) years ago that was like that. Looked like he should be mean as hell... But the dummy was scared of his own shadow.
You were away…..

I moved to a different state several months ago and Dude and I were in a hotel for an extended period. We were in the room for a few days, and one morning while brushing my teeth I noticed Dude sitting in front of a full length mirror (he had never seen a mirror that close before)….. he was practicing his “mean dog” face…..curling his lips, showing his teeth in different ways. It was hilarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dog wouldn’t go outside this morning. Every morning he goes straight to the back door to be let outside to do his business, then right in to eat.

This morning, I opened the door, he takes a couple steps and stops dead in his tracks. It was still kinda dark, so I couldn’t really see anything. But he saw something, and refused to go any farther. He was kinda whining…. And eventually turned around and came all the way back in. Determined to find out what was lurking out there, I grabbed a flashlight to investigate. Dude refused to accompany me.

A cat. There was a cat hanging out in the back corner that started purring when I got near it. My 100 pound bully is afraid of a cat :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aw.....Poor Dude....... :pighug: ...you just destroyed his street cred.......

CATURDAYGIF.gif

My dog wouldn’t go outside this morning. Every morning he goes straight to the back door to be let outside to do his business, then right in to eat.

This morning, I opened the door, he takes a couple steps and stops dead in his tracks. It was still kinda dark, so I couldn’t really see anything. But he saw something, and refused to go any farther. He was kinda whining…. And eventually turned around and came all the way back in. Determined to find out what was lurking out there, I grabbed a flashlight to investigate. Dude refused to accompany me.

A cat. There was a cat hanging out in the back corner that started purring when I got near it. My 100 pound bully is afraid of a cat :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Smalls is afraid of cats. And farts and loud noises and rain... :rofl: But he goes right at bears and chases them off like it's his job

Smalls is afraid of cats. And farts and loud noises and rain... :rofl: But he goes right at bears and chases them off like it's his job
Dude only gets aggressive if he thinks someone is acting aggressive towards me….or if he thinks an animal is coming after me. He put a medium sized dog’s whole face in his mouth and held it because he thought the dog was acting aggressive towards me. He didn’t bite down hard, or hurt the dog…he just grabbed its face, straight on, to show who was boss. Then let go and licked it before it ran off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back