Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog wouldn’t go outside this morning. Every morning he goes straight to the back door to be let outside to do his business, then right in to eat.

This morning, I opened the door, he takes a couple steps and stops dead in his tracks. It was still kinda dark, so I couldn’t really see anything. But he saw something, and refused to go any farther. He was kinda whining…. And eventually turned around and came all the way back in. Determined to find out what was lurking out there, I grabbed a flashlight to investigate. Dude refused to accompany me.

A cat. There was a cat hanging out in the back corner that started purring when I got near it. My 100 pound bully is afraid of a cat :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s definitely a fun time, hanging with that dog on a daily basis :rofl:
I had a bullboxer (mastiff/boxer mix) years ago that was like that. Looked like he should be mean as hell... But the dummy was scared of his own shadow.

checkin in, not much to say. Need courage to face this upcoming holiday...my least fave time of the year. But, i look forward to having it over and done with. The weather has been unseasonably warm, it's already the 15th warmest Dec in recorded history, for here, and if the forecast holds, we'll be even closer to the record.
live resin is calling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back