Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN’s princess :pass:

Whatcha after.......?........ :crying: ...you've got that tone in your voice when my son say Maaaam.....and I Know it is going to Cost me something........

:pighug: You feeling good this morning......?....:pass:

Whatcha after.......?........ :crying: ...you've got that tone in your voice when my son say Maaaam.....and I Know it is going to Cost me something........

:pighug: You feeling good this morning......?....:pass:

Haha. It depends on how you see it, I see it as you have a great personality for this or any other forum (IRL IDK?) as you always are so positive and heartily to everyone and you deserve to hear it - even if you already know it.

What I’m after… hmm… let me think……….

Just spread some truth and to be friendly 😊

You know, some years ago on another planet and dimension you saved me, I just want to show my appreciation.

It’s not so many of you out there…. 🧡

Edit - Yes, I feel great.

How are you?

Last edited:
IMG_8754.JPG

Job for the day........try to get a rabbit proof fence in round the peas.......:nono:...they are fresh bunny scrapings.....and nibbled tops.....

IMG_8753.JPG

Hubby Thought he'd filled all the Rabbits Holes up.....but obviously he didn't Treat all of them......:crying:

1702804965878.png

Just spread some truth and to be friendly 😊

:wizzy: I'll grant you That one........Smile at everyone you meet today...it really is that easy to start...

ganja fairy.gif

You know, some years ago on another planet and dimension you saved me, I just want to show my appreciation.

I'm Glad I could Help.....:bighug:....

It’s not so many of you out there…. 🧡

Some people might take that as a Blessing.......:biggrin:

Edit - Yes, I feel great.

That is the way to Start the day....:pighug:...good for you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back