Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm…..something about cemeteries must attract stoners…..Dude and I walk at the cemetery every morning :rofl: :pass: No foxes though, although there’s lotsa cows in the adjoining fields that Dude is mildly interested in :rofl:

well, it'z funnee, cuz it'z jus down the road, but for 20 yrz, i never once went down there before i got Gracie :rofl: but needless to say, she'z a bigger dog, and thus, def needz daily exercize & the lil cemetary is perfect for it :thumbsup: however, when it'z zero fuckin degreez out, we don't alwayz make it that far :nono: :rofl: :doh: once in a while, there'll be theze big black cowz in one of the adjacent fieldz & Gracie barkz her head off at em....it'z funnee as hell, but i alwayz wonder if she'd do the same if that fence wazn't there :rofl: ppp

Saw a fox walking down the side of the road on Friday
PXL_20231215_170336957.MP.jpg
PXL_20231215_170342540.MP.jpg

Well shit. My kids got invited to a birthday party. My wife took them over to where its supposed to be based on the invite....and no one else is there.

Edit: The kid got covid, and their homeroom teacher was supposed to tell everyone and forgot to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back