Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish some university would go ahead and do the study on UVA So there can be conclusive evidence!
I think despite fighting the damn gnats, I had some extremely frosty girls in the 4x4 tent with the supplemental UVA. Not having to deal with gnats this time I might get even better results!......................edit.............and I'm only using them 12 hours mid cycle of the regular 18. The last run I ran on the same schedule as the main light. Actually, I think there's a bit of damage running it like that.

I thought Dr Bugsby had sort of come to a conclusion about UVA. But I guess it's not conclusive evidence.

Bugby's case study was VERY limited and didn't take into account way to many variables

I really wish some university would go ahead and do the study on UVA So there can be conclusive evidence!
I think despite fighting the damn gnats, I had some extremely frosty girls in the 4x4 tent with the supplemental UVA. Not having to deal with gnats this time I might get even better results!......................edit.............and I'm only using them 12 hours mid cycle of the regular 18. The last run I ran on the same schedule as the main light. Actually, I think there's a bit of damage running it like that.

I thought Dr Bugsby had sort of come to a conclusion about UVA. But I guess it's not conclusive evidence.

:pass:

:pass:
1697076261677.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back