Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh almost forgot but thanks for them swordfish reps @WildBill :d5:

I keep swordfish on green when freshly loaded cuz with this hot knife i add big globs so too hot and u can hear the stuff bubbling inside coil and will even seep up thru the mouthpiece holes so i keep it on low til the glob gets smaller! Then temp goes up! :thumbsup:

Oh almost forgot but thanks for them swordfish reps @WildBill :d5:

I keep swordfish on green when freshly loaded cuz with this hot knife i add big globs so too hot and u can hear the stuff bubbling inside coil and will even seep up thru the mouthpiece holes so i keep it on low til the glob gets smaller! Then temp goes up! :thumbsup:
Yeah man I love mine I really do!

I really wish some university would go ahead and do the study on UVA So there can be conclusive evidence!
I think despite fighting the damn gnats, I had some extremely frosty girls in the 4x4 tent with the supplemental UVA. Not having to deal with gnats this time I might get even better results!......................edit.............and I'm only using them 12 hours mid cycle of the regular 18. The last run I ran on the same schedule as the main light. Actually, I think there's a bit of damage running it like that.

I thought Dr Bugsby had sort of come to a conclusion about UVA. But I guess it's not conclusive evidence.

All of you guys really made me feel warm. Thank you all for the support!
This is how I feed my son 3 times a day through a gtube (feeding tube in his stomach). Felix says hi gang!
1000012245.jpg

All of you guys really made me feel warm. Thank you all for the support!
This is how I feed my son 3 times a day through a gtube (feeding tube in his stomach). Felix says hi gang!
View attachment 1638232
Best way to make that grow go south in a hurry is to take child rearing advice from me! :yeah: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back