Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it goes light blue, or dark blue, but not back to the green color.

Oh well. I don't mind the dark mode too much.

I figured it out! had to go into my account preferennces.

There is the theme's at the bottom left of the page too they change the colors and look of forum. I only use dark theme

1697065854064.png

1697065829849.png

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners.

hump-day-happy.gif

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

We will leave a light on. :karmacloud:

So Im about 40 lbs underweight, 10.14 bmi, proteins low but everything else is good, i am getting taller with wearing the back brace, im almost 6'2" , i start pills for my pancreas until this Dr gets me into another doctor at another hospital to replace 2 stents in me n possibly more depending on the Colonoscopy next Wednesday
Sounds like Pinky the patient. Hope this put you on the path of healing :karmacloud:

I got my lab results today and it is very positive The cancer was low grade and not invasive, so no further treatment is needed. Watch and Wait now.

I'll dab to that!

Dabs Label.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners.

View attachment 1638181

We will leave a light on. :karmacloud:

Sounds like Pinky the patient. Hope this put you on the path of healing :karmacloud:

I got my lab results today and it is very positive The cancer was low grade and not invasive, so no further treatment is needed. Watch and Wait now.

I'll dab to that!

View attachment 1638199
Thanks buddy congratulations on good results. Lets smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back