Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the water in my DWC buckets today.

OMG it was gross. There was like half an inch of sludge at the bottom. Probably from the kelp stuff. But the PPMs were like 1600 and I had some burnt looking leaves, so I decided it was time to change it out. I was hoping to go the whole grow without doing it, I've read some people do. But I didn't want to risk flower production or anything.

I wonder if I should have rinsed the roots in the sink. When I was changing each bucket I put the plant in the sink so it could drip without getting all over the floor. When I put them back in the buckets with the aerators, you could see tons of little root parts that came loose.

I'm in so much pain today. Had to go to work the last few days for some mandatory meetings. The chairs in the conferences rooms, I don't know who designed them, but they would do good designing medieval torture devices.

No back support at all. No way to lock the back up, so you can lean into the chair at all. The seat area roughly fit one of my two butt cheeks.

And I'm not alone. I walked in the first day and was like "damnit, these chairs suck!" and half a dozen guys were like "yep."

I don't understand why you would go with such uncomfortable chairs in rooms we're meant to be in all day.

Plus they cut off the circulation to my legs, the seat area like comes up towards the end where your legs are. It makes no sense.

I changed the water in my DWC buckets today.

OMG it was gross. There was like half an inch of sludge at the bottom. Probably from the kelp stuff. But the PPMs were like 1600 and I had some burnt looking leaves, so I decided it was time to change it out. I was hoping to go the whole grow without doing it, I've read some people do. But I didn't want to risk flower production or anything.

I wonder if I should have rinsed the roots in the sink. When I was changing each bucket I put the plant in the sink so it could drip without getting all over the floor. When I put them back in the buckets with the aerators, you could see tons of little root parts that came loose.
1697064038799.gif

1697063992865.gif

IDK man. They seem to be doing really good. Not a ton of info online about growing weed with masterblend formula, but its going really well. Tons of websites have these huge graphs with what week and what amount of what type of stuff to use.

With masterblend its 2.4 grams of fertilizer, 2.4 grams calcium nitrate, 1.2 grams epsom salt.

I premix it in water, so its 10 ml per gallon of each.

IDK man. They seem to be doing really good. Not a ton of info online about growing weed with masterblend formula, but its going really well. Tons of websites have these huge graphs with what week and what amount of what type of stuff to use.

With masterblend its 2.4 grams of fertilizer, 2.4 grams calcium nitrate, 1.2 grams epsom salt.

I premix it in water, so its 10 ml per gallon of each.
Sorry i shoulda been more specific! Quick guide to killing a dwc plant would be to take advice from me! ;) :crying:

Sorry i shoulda been more specific! Quick guide to killing a dwc plant would be to take advice from me! ;) :crying:

ROFL.

So far I'm loving it. Its easy. Super low maintenance. No insects can get into it like dirt.

I just add a gallon of water and nutes every other day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back