Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy, you got 15-20 degrees celcius this time a year?

1702370941720.png

Going Down..........fast...........but the top temps are in the shade...in the sun on the patio......Probably....... :headbang:

View attachment 1652610

Going Down..........fast...........but the top temps are in the shade...in the sun on the patio......Probably....... :headbang:

You got a short winter? When does the temps start to raise again?

27 isn’t directly cold. Shit pommes frites, over 15 its liveable.

Edit: I see, 10, that’s indoor weather anyhow and it’s no snow ☺️

I definitely should find a place down there over the winters. I’ll start looking directly to see what I can find.

I will he have a couple of tents re-presenting the best autos out there. Maybe some photos, fuck I should live there. Just relax, get a a friend who’s insane like me and share the expenses.

Got a better one in Fuente Palmera, is that a good area?

Water and electricity included.

View attachment 1652614View attachment 1652615
View attachment 1652616

Isn’t this cheap? Perfect? 650€ a month.

It Sounds okay to me........and I don't know about your Country........but the cost of Living here is less than the UK...

What I'd recommend for anyone is to rent a house through a rental website...for a few weeks...then scout around the local area...and you will find cheaper places.

Spanish people don't like to rent or sell through Agents...coz they won't pay the agent fees...so a Lot is done by word of mouth....which you won't know until you are there..... :headbang:

You got a short winter? When does the temps start to raise again?

Usually...Yes....and Usually Jan/Feb are the worst months......once we are through the rainy season...we tend to be Blue Sky...even if it is Cold........:headbang:

It Sounds okay to me........and I don't know about your Country........but the cost of Living here is less than the UK...

What I'd recommend for anyone is to rent a house through a rental website...for a few weeks...then scout around the local area...and you will find cheaper places.

Spanish people don't like to rent or sell through Agents...coz they won't pay the agent fees...so a Lot is done by word of mouth....which you won't know until you are there..... :headbang:

You are most certain correct. Will have a look for some more places and see what I can find, maybe there is a castle waiting for me there somewhere in the landscape.

Thank you very much for the advice mossy to not take the first property i see.

:pass::toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back