Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain Cute dogs, Lumps on your back? WTF Is your pancreas leaking? Damn dude take care of yourself.

Hey guys I'm having a problem getting a seed to sprout.

Its the Mephisto Grape Crush.

The first one I tried, after a few days the seed opened and you could see the white root start to come out, but it never grew past that stage. I let it go a few days and the little root never grew anymore at all.

So I got another seed out. This time, its been in moist rockwool since Thursday.

My other seeds have all done just fine. I have a OSS Grape Soda that I started at the same time as the first seed, and its already got 2nd leaves and is in my grow tent.
View attachment 1652524

They are in a little humidity enclosure on top of a seedling heat mat, with a piece of foam in between. I put a thermometer in there and its right around 75* and 100% humidity.

I took the seed back out of the rockwool and put it in a damp paper towel in a ziplock. IDK, maybe it didn't like rockwool, lol.
The seed sinks in water, if that tells you anything.

I only got 6 of these seeds and its a limited edition so I won't be able to get more.

I wonder if something happened in the mail, like maybe they got too hot in shipping or something? IDK.

Any suggestions?
Your cubes may stay too wet without air under them. The GroDan seed starting tray works a trick to prevent the cubes from remaining too wet.
2023-12-11_21-15-24.png

Lmao i could buy me a hoodie for $60! :crying:
Save 2 bucks and get a Grab Dog Jacket, become a fashion leader. :crying: :crying: :crying:

2023-12-11_21-00-28.pngThe web site says it all

@Lil Dab I use it for both reservoir and foliar.

Jeez I hope I feel better in the morning, my ass is flat from sitting all day under a blanket. I binge watched "Bosch Legacy" today. I could not get to the end of season 2 with 3 more shows to watch. My ass just cannot take anymore. I had to go back and watch the season one show with the pipeline explosion, I could not remember the details from over a year ago.

My ass is seriously flat, I am going to bed. Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

@PinkyNotTheBrain Cute dogs, Lumps on your back? WTF Is your pancreas leaking? Damn dude take care of yourself.

Your cubes may stay too wet without air under them. The GroDan seed starting tray works a trick to prevent the cubes from remaining too wet.
View attachment 1652596

Save 2 bucks and get a Grab Dog Jacket, become a fashion leader. :crying: :crying: :crying:

View attachment 1652603The web site says it all

@Lil Dab I use it for both reservoir and foliar.

Jeez I hope I feel better in the morning, my ass is flat from sitting all day under a blanket. I binge watched "Bosch Legacy" today. I could not get to the end of season 2 with 3 more shows to watch. My ass just cannot take anymore. I had to go back and watch the season one show with the pipeline explosion, I could not remember the details from over a year ago.

My ass is seriously flat, I am going to bed. Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
1702360069183.gif

Too many people still discriminate on weed smoking and since i am always stoned to the bone delivering orders i make sure my wardrobe doesn’t scream lazy stoner! Thats the kinda person u expect to eat half your fries and i ain’t that guy….lucky for them! Then again i also don’t accept orders with shitty tips! :thumbsup:

:crying: You Broke my morning Thought.....:biggrin:....I was looking at the Cookie Monster sweatshirt Thinking....

I Wonder if you went to a customers door with that on...would the customer Tip more coz everyone Feeds the Cookie Monster....?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Then I Thought...Aye...an if there is one Tiny piece of their cookie order Missing.....:yoinks:...you Know who is going to get the Blame huh.......?.....................:crying:

Would u check out the price tag on that thing……:eyebrows:

no really check out the price! :yoinks::rofl:

dragons.gif
Got my Eye on you...................:pass:.....

You don't wanna be Bothering yoursef with those kinda thoughts this late in the Night.....coug..cough....you'll never get to Sleep...

Hahaha. Don’t ruin my business!! @Mossy, you got it for free, you should support me, so that the others pay.
We split, and the more costumers you make - the bigger the profit.

But look now - at least 5 lost costumers.
Pffff.

:pighug: Well.....you've only been Trying for me a week....I didn't expect Instant Results.........But....I Got Faith......

caturdayex.gif

:pighug: Well.....you've only been Trying for me a week....I didn't expect Instant Results.........But....I Got Faith......

View attachment 1652608

Good morning. Today I was up 04.00, went to the gym by 04.30, just for you.

Back home - took a shower and went to bed and woke up now. So now I got time to fitness in the afternoon too, it’s like two days in one, but I won’t do it as I don’t like crowded places 😂

Met a friend yesterday in the dangerous City, asked if he still smoked - and YES he did. Told him I got some candy he could try (he’s over 30, not a child) lol, met him and it was a hit. 5 different smokes he had from me, he was so ecstatic and THAT made me happy.

Making people happy is what makes me happy.
💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back