Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1702349858246.gif

Can you imagine opening up the door and seeing that guy hand you food...
Too many people still discriminate on weed smoking and since i am always stoned to the bone delivering orders i make sure my wardrobe doesn’t scream lazy stoner! Thats the kinda person u expect to eat half your fries and i ain’t that guy….lucky for them! Then again i also don’t accept orders with shitty tips! :thumbsup:

Too many people still discriminate on weed smoking and since i am always stoned to the bone delivering orders i make sure my wardrobe doesn’t scream lazy stoner! Thats the kinda person u expect to eat half your fries and i ain’t that guy….lucky for them! Then again i also don’t accept orders with shitty tips! :thumbsup:
Every stoner knows….the key to flying under the radar is to buy your own fries :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Would u check out the price tag on that thing……:eyebrows:

no really check out the price! :yoinks::rofl:

I'm stuck in trim jail!
But I don't really care!
And all it took was a few kisses!
Of my lovely red Swordfish!
It's loaded with My Retard Rosin!:eyebrows:

Or maybe it's politically correct name should be Can't Multitask Worth Crap Rosin!:face::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha:

It's one task at a time.:biggrin:

Horrible horrible cottonmouth! That's the only downside. I think I'm gonna mix some Mangoes N Chem with that last batch.. Mangoes N Chem is good multitasking rosin!:eyebrows: The only downside is you have to have cruise control on when you're driving! Or you will get tickets, because you will speed!:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back