Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:

@Heart of flowers is hiring himself out to do exercise for members who want to get fit......I wouldn't recommend it yet though.....I personally can't See any difference in myself..............................yet.........................:pass:

Hahaha. Don’t ruin my business!! @Mossy, you got it for free, you should support me, so that the others pay.
We split, and the more costumers you make - the bigger the profit.

But look now - at least 5 lost costumers.
Pffff.

That has always confused me as well while you are right just below that it says Humic acid on the jug I shared:shrug::doh:

View attachment 1652547

Fun power is fulvic acid. California has weird labeling laws and Bio Ag cannot use the word/term Fulvic in the labeling there. . Fulvic acid is a a smaller molecule and works in soil and as a foliar. Humic acid work works better in soil than as a foliar as the molecule is much larger. Fulvic will reduce the amount of notes needed. Sure @Mañ'O'Green can explain far better than me

What up monkeys?!!! Hope everyone is doin well today!

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 8.44.15 PM.png

This makes me think that somewhere in Texas there’s a door dash driver, riding around dressed as a cheeseburger, high as fuck, delivering groceries to people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1702349769404.png

This makes me think that somewhere in Texas there’s a door dash driver, riding around dressed as a cheeseburger, high as fuck, delivering groceries to people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Can you imagine opening up the door and seeing that guy hand you food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back