Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not like that she has a coat type thing she’ll wear when it’s super cold otherwise she’s fine until it’s in the negatives. Now Skeeter on the other hand has many outfits once it’s below 70 it’s sweater season for him this is his everyday going outside jacket and he wears a sweater in the house till bed time :doh::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1652560
Looks like he's freezing already :snow2:

No not like that she has a coat type thing she’ll wear when it’s super cold otherwise she’s fine until it’s in the negatives. Now Skeeter on the other hand has many outfits once it’s below 70 it’s sweater season for him this is his everyday going outside jacket and he wears a sweater in the house till bed time :doh::wall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1652560
In dog language, that look says "this SUCKS!"

Our mutt will literally go to the other room if she sees you look at her clothing pile. Pick something up, and she runs. She hates any kind of clothing, Getting her into that lycra thing is quite the process, but it keeps her from becoming a snowball version of the Michelin Man. Her hair is a snow magnet. Her legs get so packed up that she walks bowlegged. We inherited the snow suit from a friend who gave up trying to get it onto her mutt. :pighug:

In dog language, that look says "this SUCKS!"

Our mutt will literally go to the other room if she sees you look at her clothing pile. Pick something up, and she runs. She hates any kind of clothing, Getting her into that lycra thing is quite the process, but it keeps her from becoming a snowball version of the Michelin Man. Her hair is a snow magnet. Her legs get so packed up that she walks bowlegged. We inherited the snow suit from a friend who gave up trying to get it onto her mutt. :pighug:

Oh yeah skeeter runs and hides if he can Nala knows she's not hiding so she just stands there takes it good but then won't move. She just gives you the look :WTF:

That was from the other day i had just picked him up from in front of the heat register. He was trying to hide from be cause he knew what was coming
Smalls gets all fired up if you put any sort of clothes on him and biggie hates everything. But they piss on them when they go outside and it's a pain in the ass to keep taking things off and putting them on :pass:

Smalls gets all fired up if you put any sort of clothes on him and biggie hates everything. But they piss on them when they go outside and it's a pain in the ass to keep taking things off and putting them on :pass:

Yeah wife does most the dressing I only do when necessary his outer puff jacket is pretty easy over his back and two leg holes Velcro underneath

This is the one we have for Nala it's the only one I've seen her tolerate when it's really cold it's really easy to put on

1702345657670.png

Yeah wife does most the dressing I only do when necessary his outer puff jacket is pretty easy over his back and two leg holes Velcro underneath

This is the one we have for Nala it's the only one I've seen her tolerate when it's really cold it's really easy to put on

View attachment 1652562
Lmao i could buy me a hoodie for $60! :crying:

View attachment 1652562

mmm, one thing i'll say about labz -> no clothez needed....Gracie'z happier when it'z -20 out than when it'z 70 :rofl: :doh: not that the same holdz true for me of course, but, i digress:face:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back