Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :toke:

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Day 30

IMG_8869.jpeg

All looking healthy and in the preflower stretch. Should slow down a touch over the next week and level off the canopy. Relatively under control considering there are 14 different strains in the room and 16 plants.

IMG_8870.jpeg

So much positive in the room.
Watered with RO water with CalMag plus, didn’t ph.
Lights are cranking now, at around 400-450 ppfd at leaf level.
All 6 fans are on, one of the intake fans is now on bringing fresh air and helping maintaining RH levels at around 65%. Will drop that down to 60% next week as we transition into flower, a defoliation will happen also at that time.

Take care y’all 🙏

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Last edited:
Mmm looks good im starvin.. startin to get hangry i think... Been tryna leave the house for work for 3 hours, up, down, sit, stand, lay down brace on, brace off:wall:
Sorry man.
I suppose there are a couple easy things you can try.
Grounding is something I do to relieve inflammation. I actually have a grounding mat under my feet right now next to my coffee table. They are not expensive. The technology and science is legit, check it out.

You should see reduction in inflammation within 30 minutes of being grounded. You can also go outside and get bare feet on the ground. That works of course too👍

You need to get that inflammation down so your body can heal itself properly. It’s just too much for the system to handle. Try it man. 🙏

Sorry man.
Grounding is something I do to relieve inflammation. I actually have a grounding mat under my feet right now next to my coffee table. They are not expensive. The technology and science is legit, check it out.

You should see reduction in inflammation within 30 minutes of being grounded. You can also go outside and get bare feet on the ground. That works of course too👍

You need to get that inflammation down so your body can heal itself properly. It’s just too much for the system to handle. Try it man. 🙏
Thanks bud. You're very helpful

Sorry man.

Sittin in a chair with my feet in the grass... If nothin else the cold dew always feels good on barefeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back