Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just finished laundry, wife is already here snoring next to me. Couple more dabs and I'll be snoring too. Are you feeling better?

Better than the first couple of days.....:coffee2:....but like most bugs....worse mornings and night time now....days are bearable...

First day was Weird......woke up with really bad shakes.......:vibe:....like couldn't hardly stir a coffee or make a joint.......:crying:...my Life was over...........sob....:crying:

But...over the counter pain killers added to my routine have Helped.....oh and....

a good Nurse......
nurse.gif

Now I just need to give meself a Talking to.....get me Fizz back.........just a bit Practice in front of the mirror..........

badest.gif

Good morning all, almost ready for the big reset, ordering soil this week. Might try some COM Stonington in this next grow. When I get delivery date for that I’ll germ some seeds. Got about a 1/2 lb in jars and OD stuff to dry and trim so should be good. Trying to complete grows with my head not right is difficult… but I have a schedule in place to help thru it, if I don’t ignore it. I think the regiment may get me back into myself. Will probably step away from G&S til spring as I don’t want to fudge stuff up for vendors. As far as it’s out of my control, it is still within myself to try and straighten my mind. Do not worry, I am not in a frame of mind to hurt self or others, just “blah”! I’ll still be here… and posting, just stretched too far atm to be comfortable.

Good morning all, almost ready for the big reset, ordering soil this week. Might try some COM Stonington in this next grow. When I get delivery date for that I’ll germ some seeds. Got about a 1/2 lb in jars and OD stuff to dry and trim so should be good. Trying to complete grows with my head not right is difficult… but I have a schedule in place to help thru it, if I don’t ignore it. I think the regiment may get me back into myself. Will probably step away from G&S til spring as I don’t want to fudge stuff up for vendors. As far as it’s out of my control, it is still within myself to try and straighten my mind. Do not worry, I am not in a frame of mind to hurt self or others, just “blah”! I’ll still be here… and posting, just stretched too far atm to be comfortable.
Hang in there buddy :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back