Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. The forest looks like it needs Calmag.
Question: How clean does a fabric pot need to be? Sterile, reasonably clean or can I just scape off as much of the roots as possible?
I had no pest or disease problems.

Good morning. The forest looks like it needs Calmag.
Question: How clean does a fabric pot need to be? Sterile, reasonably clean or can I just scape off as much of the roots as possible?
I scrape off the roots and rinse under hot water. I try to get some of the dried up salts out of there before starting new.

Do not worry, I am not in a frame of mind to hurt self or others, just “blah”! I’ll still be here… and posting, just stretched too far atm to be comfortable.

Look around you @Jpkindbud ...... :bighug: ..many of us are feeling the same...it is Seasonal...and the Season is upon us.

Hibernation.

We Know how you feel.....and you do what you need to do to get through it......:headbang:..we'll wait for you.

Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain
huggs.gif
.. I disappeared to make lunch......I Knew you would smell it........:chef:...sausage and russian salad if you are hungry.......

IMG_7892 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
I scrape off the roots and rinse under hot water. I try to get some of the dried up salts out of there before starting new.
Thanks. That's what I figured. I let them dry in the sun and scraped off as much as I could with a brush. I don't think I'll be running them through the dishwasher hot cycle.

Look around you @Jpkindbud ...... :bighug: ..many of us are feeling the same...it is Seasonal...and the Season is upon us.

Hibernation.

We Know how you feel.....and you do what you need to do to get through it......:headbang:..we'll wait for you.
Thank you @Mossy! I think it’s mid-life crisis time for me though. Just not gonna go buy a corvette! I’ll get through it and be stronger on the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back