Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 gallons lmao. Now you got me second guessing myself. Just did the flip to 12/12 so technically still in veg.
If u don’t use yucca then once u get to the point of having some runoff leave it for 10min and see if pot sucks it back up! If so soil down deeper may be a lil hydrophobic and not absorbing some of the water u give it!

Ya, in flower, my pots take about 1.5- 2 gal of water before getting runoff. That depends on how dry you let your pots get but I would try to slow down a bit.
They are taking about a gallon to 1.25 gallons before they really start running off. Today they all took about a little over a gallon before they really started dripping. Ill try going slower over the next one. Hell I might try adding another gallon between the 3 right now.

I have a gallon of distilled water.

Both read under 10 ppm.

Tap water, the new one reads around 125, the old one around 300.

Nutrient water, well, you guys saw that.

I checked both EC and PPM modes, and the new mars hydro meter seems to consistently be about half of the older meter I have.

Ya, there are two scales. A universal typically erupoean scale and the other and they are about 50% different.

I always thought the “keeping weed outta the hands of children” argument was stupid. Where is the parental responsibility in this scenario. Ain’t up to me to keep your kids safe… :pass:
No shit nowadays parents wanna be the ones deciding the lesson plans in public schools yet can’t teach their own kids to stay away from drugs! Glad I don’t have kids! :rofl:

If u don’t use yucca then once u get to the point of having some runoff leave it for 10min and see if pot sucks it back up! If so soil down deeper may be a lil hydrophobic and not absorbing some of the water u give it!
I always figured that as long as i kept up on watering before they got too dry, capillary action would take care of thr bottom. I just get really nervous letting em sit in water especially since a lot of nutes definitely run out into the saucers and I dont clean them...ever...well except between grows

Hey guys, have a bit of an issue over here...

My Mars Hydro TDS meter showed up today that I got for free with my new light.

I compared it against the meter I've been using for about a year now.

View attachment 1651385

They have multiple EC scales broseph! See what each 1 uses!;)
:yeahthat: @Blue_dreamer make sure they are both using the same scale. I have over a 100 ppm difference between my apera and cheap vivosun apera gets 3 point calibration

So I know its an odd question but do any of yall cats curl up in their pants when using the bathroom? Ive never had a cat do this before and its like her FAVORITE place to be.

Then you re going to have to sit there for a while...give the cat her Comfort............ :crying:

The Princess used to follow hubby in and stand with her head rested on his undies like a hammock.....an just stare at him.....he said it was very off putting..........:crying:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back