Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do water pretty slow, It takes about 10ish minutes per pot. Water to about 5% runoff. I do it about 1/4 gallon at a time, wait a few minutes, if I see no run off I do another 1/4 gallon and repeat that process till the saucers have enough water to just barely cover the bottom. Usually a little less. But 6.8 is really an ok ph? I guess it is buffered since its peat.
How big of a pot? Usually takes me about 20mins for a 5 gal pot that is in flower.

Same tired old bastards in the capitol tho and we are one of the few states with no option for a statewide vote on canna! Gotta be the ones in office to do it and we have 1 piece of shit who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! I mean go from house passing legal option to committees hacking it down to just decriminalizing it and then dude still refuses to put it up for the very last vote needed! :cuss::deadhorse:
Maybe next year?

I do water pretty slow, It takes about 10ish minutes per pot. Water to about 5% runoff. I do it about 1/4 gallon at a time, wait a few minutes, if I see no run off I do another 1/4 gallon and repeat that process till the saucers have enough water to just barely cover the bottom. Usually a little less. But 6.8 is really an ok ph? I guess it is buffered since its peat.
Anywhere between 6-7 is fine unless in coco or hydro!

The directions it came with says it was calibrated from the factory. There isn't a way to calibrate it like a ph pen.
There might be, just doesnt say it on the pen itself, i have a very similar one, just not branded mars hydro. I lost the instructions but holding down one of the buttons had it enter calibration mode. But I wouldnt doubt a cheaper meter doesnt have a calibration function

Got any RO water to check the calibration?

I have a gallon of distilled water.

Both read under 10 ppm.

Tap water, the new one reads around 125, the old one around 300.

Nutrient water, well, you guys saw that.

I checked both EC and PPM modes, and the new mars hydro meter seems to consistently be about half of the older meter I have.

Maybe next year?
Lmao nope we already had 6 cities over the last couple years vote to decriminalize and still nothing statewide! My neighbor city Denton voted last election cycle so they are apparently safe but 12 minutes up the road still totally illegal here! :cuss: :deadhorse:

There might be, just doesnt say it on the pen itself, i have a very similar one, just not branded mars hydro. I lost the instructions but holding down one of the buttons had it enter calibration mode. But I wouldnt doubt a cheaper meter doesnt have a calibration function

I think its just cheap ass meter and the calibration is wrong. I know what my PPM should be roughly just based on how much nutes I use, and the Yinmik meter is right where I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back