Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a 5x5 for awhile now. I personally would go with two smaller light offset. I max it out with plants so need the corner light. I have a Photontek 1000 and still have issues with PAR in the corners. I can raise it and crank it up, but it gets too strong in the center. With two lights, you can offset them and have even PAR across the whole tent
Cool I was wondering if that'd be a better option and damnit stop messing with my brain it hurts from all the decision making 🤪

@JP1 @Cerebral Goo Did you know that some of the strains on this weeks drop are Dark Owl stuff?:wall: My buddy runs pretty much nothing but Night Owl he told me :shrug:
Yup :woody: Think anything with marathon or banner is gonna be darkowl. The sour stomper x chem91 and zam regs are haunting me with that midnight marathon next

@JP1 @Cerebral Goo Did you know that some of the strains on this weeks drop are Dark Owl stuff?:wall: My buddy runs pretty much nothing but Night Owl he told me :shrug:

Yeah. Trying to resist, but will need up getting some. The Dark Owl Marathon OG and Bruce Banner are top 5 autos for me. Mix in sour stomper and and I'll be in a closet spankin it like a rhesus monkey on meth!

ps... hope you don't get a visual!

:pass:

Screenshot_2023-10-09-22-26-06-036.jpg

My plan is to get the 2 ts1000 lights and the FC3000 until I can afford a bigger one because I have a 4x2 i plan on using the ts1000s in there then and like I said the one half of the 5x5 is only gonna be veggie seedlings....I know that it's not gonna be enough but it's gotta work for now , I really appreciate the help Gromigo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back