Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was pressing some of the bubblegum queen tester buds I took last week. Seems ready to take for a test ride :headbang: :lildab::drool:

IMG_6859.jpeg
IMG_6858.jpeg
IMG_6857.jpeg
IMG_6855.jpeg

Once a week in an earthbox. It keeps the reservoir nice and clean and stable.
I also use it once a week in my potted girls. In my party girls. I usually like to add it when I am also doing other e microbe blasts. Other blasts are compost tea, Recharge and Rootwise Mycrobe Complete. I usually add a teaspoon per gallon of aminos to help feed those microbes while they get adjusted.
Yeah, EM1 PH should be at 3.5, but you're only using an ounce per gallon. You're not changing the PH of the water by that much.

I like biodiversity! That's why I do what I do. I just gave Knows Candy a watering in her 20 gallon pot.
The next thing I'm doing is documenting what I did in my grow thread.

What aminos are ya using?

Also, was just looking up how to make lactobacillus. You ever make your own?

Anyone else make their own?

Was super surprised when I moved the mulch layer to chop. Was a Space Station Gold from Night Owl. Turned out to be a big plant even with all the issues I had. Will probably be 7-8 zips with removing all the lowers too!

Not too bad for a "neglected grow" :haha:she's got a thick trunk:headbang::toke::pass:

So I've been looking at lights for the 5x5 and I decided to go with either https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08S6VVMZD/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4? smid=AQS92QZGR4BJ0&psc=1 or Amazon product and I am gonna get 2 Mars hydro TS 1000 also but I'm not sure what the difference is between Samsung and bridgelux diodes please help! 🤪

Above me as to exactly why but Samsung are the ones you want higher quality and longevity. Definitely under powered for a 5x5 I run the FC-3000 in my 3x3 you can make it work but I wouldn't plan on putting a lot of plants in there.

Above me as to exactly why but Samsung are the ones you want higher quality and longevity. Definitely under powered for a 5x5 I run the FC-3000 in my 3x3 you can make it work but I wouldn't plan on putting a lot of plants in there.
My mom wants to put some vegetables in it and I am going to use the ts 1000 them and the fc300 for the other half for my plants! It could be a complete disaster we'll see LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back