Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pressing some of the bubblegum queen tester buds I took last week. Seems ready to take for a test ride :headbang: :lildab::drool:

View attachment 1637727View attachment 1637728View attachment 1637729View attachment 1637730
All aboard the dab train! ;) :eyebrows: :lildab:

1696903953943.gif

image.jpg

My mom wants to put some vegetables in it and I am going to use the ts 1000 them and the fc300 for the other half for my plants! It could be a complete disaster we'll see LoL
Just make sure she starts them from seeds! U don’t wanna bring plants from a nursery into an indoor grow setup! Way to bring in bugs u would potentially otherwise never have to deal with!

What aminos are ya using?

Also, was just looking up how to make lactobacillus. You ever make your own?

Anyone else make their own?
It's a soy amino I bought about two years ago. Extremely good quality, it dissolves almost immediately.
It's too easy to do the EM1 to bother with making lactose

Just make sure she starts them from seeds! U don’t wanna bring plants from a nursery into an indoor grow setup! Way to bring in bugs u would potentially otherwise never have to deal with!
I learned that the hard way last year so I'm gonna be careful with that much appreciated 👍🏻

My mom wants to put some vegetables in it and I am going to use the ts 1000 them and the fc300 for the other half for my plants! It could be a complete disaster we'll see LoL

You'll be all right I've heard much worse plans. I was just throwing it out there:d5::toke::goodluck:

So I've been looking at lights for the 5x5 and I decided to go with either https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08S6VVMZD/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4? smid=AQS92QZGR4BJ0&psc=1 or Amazon product and I am gonna get 2 Mars hydro TS 1000 also but I'm not sure what the difference is between Samsung and bridgelux diodes please help! 🤪

I'm running a TS3000(450W) in a 3x3, and a FC8000(800W) in a 4x4 In both cases this works out to 50W/sq ft.

To hit that in a 5x5 (25sq ft) takes 1,250W

Last edited:
So I've been looking at lights for the 5x5 and I decided to go with either https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08S6VVMZD/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4? smid=AQS92QZGR4BJ0&psc=1 or Amazon product and I am gonna get 2 Mars hydro TS 1000 also but I'm not sure what the difference is between Samsung and bridgelux diodes please help! 🤪

I've been in a 5x5 for awhile now. I personally would go with two smaller light offset. I max it out with plants so need the corner light. I have a Photontek 1000 and still have issues with PAR in the corners. I can raise it and crank it up, but it gets too strong in the center. With two lights, you can offset them and have even PAR across the whole tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back