Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know on Iphones they have a RAW setting for pro photographers but that makes it very large file but it's not on by default. I know with my iPhone sometimes "live Photos" fuck with me

@WildBill a trick I remember @Suki saying was to just crop the photo a tiny amount and that reduces the file size drastically. I am pretty sure she ran a Android device
Ah okay. I keep Live Photos turned off, and just use the default settings. :pass:

tap water comes from river...actually rivers, confluence of rivers from the mountains. THEN there's some city wells involved, so it's a crap shoot, as far as pH, is concerned. A thousand times better than our old well, though.
That musta been one bad well?
Ok, no love from the wife...no love from AFN...I'll just be over here in the corner with the pygmy eskimo's then.
:pighug: but leave the pygmy eskimo's in the corner.

What phone did you get Bill? It’s gotta be a setting issue….my phone has a series of high quality cameras, and I don’t have to do anything. Plus these macro photos are super high def…. They get uploaded. Gotta be some stupid in settings or something like that.

Beautiful plant, by the way…really awesome colors!!
Thanks man I think she's a pretty girl too!

It was set at "Ultra Rez"! It was the file size. I edited it and reduced it by 25% and it went through.
Yeah, I can take macros now too! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mack N Crack is the only other girl with the real pretty colors currently. Vidamints started turning her midnight purple like the last just at a later date.
This is Mack N Crack
IMG_20231204_170126914_HDR.jpg

Here's the first flash taking with this phone of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier and Walter White.....left to right.
IMG_20231204_170437276.jpg

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green and @Lil Dab For the slaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back