Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Bulls Chris Farley GIF - Da Bulls Chris Farley Superfans GIFs

lol...wife just told me and the lil chi to quit barking.

We have a bark collar for skeeter he's hates it all you have to do say "you want the collar" or get it and he shuts right up. It squirts a little mist up at his face I forget what the smell is but it shuts them up fast

Miss read that at first I guess it would work for you too :crying:

Well, I let pretty Miss Little Knows Candy For a few days longer. I was hoping that her color would come out a bit more with this fade she was getting and she didn't disappoint me. At least with her shortness, every single one of the buds on her is hard as can be. Very good light penetration!
She is now in 8 paper bags inside my WildBill Canna Drying Box and sitting in my walk in closet.

Good God! She stuck up the entire house!!!
:headbang:
:funny:

Knows Candy 94 days..................... I get me a new phone with a really good camera and I can't upload it here without reducing it by 75%!

What is the max size that we can upload?

IMG_20231205_170740711b.jpg

Well, I let pretty Miss Little Knows Candy For a few days longer. I was hoping that her color would come out a bit more with this fade she was getting and she didn't disappoint me. At least with her shortness, every single one of the buds on her is hard as can be. Very good light penetration!
She is now in 8 paper bags inside my WildBill Canna Drying Box and sitting in my walk in closet.

Knows Candy 94 days..................... I get me a new phone with a really good camera and I can't upload it here without reducing it by 75%!

View attachment 1651270

What phone did you get Bill? It’s gotta be a setting issue….my phone has a series of high quality cameras, and I don’t have to do anything. Plus these macro photos are super high def…. They get uploaded. Gotta be some stupid in settings or something like that.

Beautiful plant, by the way…really awesome colors!!

View attachment 1651270

10mb:pass:

What phone did you get Bill? It’s gotta be a setting issue….my phone has a series of high quality cameras, and I don’t have to do anything. Plus these macro photos are super high def…. They get uploaded. Gotta be some stupid in settings or something like that.

Beautiful plant, by the way…really awesome colors!!

I know on Iphones they have a RAW setting for pro photographers but that makes it very large file but it's not on by default. I know with my iPhone sometimes "live Photos" fuck with me

@WildBill a trick I remember @Suki saying was to just crop the photo a tiny amount and that reduces the file size drastically. I am pretty sure she ran a Android device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back