Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, guess I’m gonna be a dabber again :rofl: Went ahead and ordered a carta focus 2 e-rig, in hopes that the increased upfront cost will eliminate the need to keep buying coils….saving money in the long run. :headbang: Probably get a press sometime closer to harvest time. :smokeit:
Did you sell off your old Dab gear when you moved? No Cricket?

Did you sell off your old Dab gear when you moved? No Cricket?
Yep, didn’t want to travel with that stuff. You have to go through several border patrol checkpoints leaving the place I lived, and any one of them can search you and your vehicle for no reason. And they’re federal agents…so state weed laws don’t mean anything. I didn’t want to have any weed stuff on me… :pass:

Yep, didn’t want to travel with that stuff. You have to go through several border patrol checkpoints leaving the place I lived, and any one of them can search you and your vehicle for no reason. And they’re federal agents…so state weed laws don’t mean anything. I didn’t want to have any weed stuff on me… :pass:
That's a bummer ..but completely understandable.
:pass:

That's a bummer ..but completely understandable.
Yeah…better safe than sorry. Feds don’t fook around out there.. and I was worried about what would happen to my dog if I got arrested with all that stuff. So I sold everything and just decided to start over fresh. :pass:

Portability, mostly. That way I’m not tied to the table where it’s at, I can take it with me if I’m going somewhere, sit on the couch, etc.

Yup kind figured that was the reason was just curious if there was something else. I need to watch that video you shared when I get home but what kind of coil does it have? Are they not consumables with that device?

Yeah…better safe than sorry. Feds don’t fook around out there.. and I was worried about what would happen to my dog if I got arrested with all that stuff. So I sold everything and just decided to start over fresh. :pass:
Most definitely Amigro..I don't blame you. No need for unnecessary risk if you have a choice in the matter.

Yup kind figured that was the reason was just curious if there was something else. I need to watch that video you shared when I get home but what kind of coil does it have? Are they not consumables with that device?
It’s got a ceramic atomizer. You clean it with q tips between dabs, like a regular bucket type. It’s replaceable, but not really a consumable. People get thousands of dabs without replacing….just gotta keep it clean and not chaz it. I hated those coils with the lookah. This should be more like a wireless e rig.

It’s got a ceramic atomizer. You clean it with q tips between dabs, like a regular bucket type. It’s replaceable, but not really a consumable. People get thousands of dabs without replacing….just gotta keep it clean and not chaz it. I hated those coils with the lookah. This should be more like a wireless e rig.

Well sweet I’m sure it is a great device very popular

I agree lookah coils suck balls only one that’s good is the one for the unicorn 2.0 which it a quartz cup that cleans up still have all my originals. Wish they would have put that coil in other devices but they seem to sticking with the same shitty ones probably cause they make more money off the coils. I am not too impressed with lookah right now been emailing them for the last week trying to get a replacement part for my unicorn. All I need is the plastic base piece and at one point they were sending me a whole new unit for 19.99$ now it’s just the broken piece I need for that price. Which is fine but the emails were so broken and hard to understand until the last couple I think I finally got switched to someone in America cause the emails totally changed

Welp, guess I’m gonna be a dabber again :rofl: Went ahead and ordered a carta focus 2 e-rig, in hopes that the increased upfront cost will eliminate the need to keep buying coils….saving money in the long run. :headbang: Probably get a press sometime closer to harvest time. :smokeit:
Those look very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back