Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says that like its a common thing to be inspecting the underside of friends cars for weld jobs! Sounds like he needs to up his weed intake! :shrug::haha::pass:
Nah but when I help them change out control arms or drop an engine I look, but stay completely silent. Most of my car friends arent people I hang out with often. They are all part of the extreme stance community, cars they cant even go over a crack with, without getting stuck.

First time I ever seen "unique' used in place of "witty' or "smartass", is that from the thesaurus?

:crying: was actually gonna uze "witty" at first, but suddenly decided "unique" was more, u know -> unique, at the stoned moment :jointman: ppp

:crying: was actually gonna uze "witty" at first, but suddenly decided "unique" was more, u know -> unique at the stoned moment :jointman: ppp
Well us stoners are deep thinkers and its a requirement to use words that give off the impression of high mental intellect. But we allways ruin it with a few F-bombs, which immediately shows our true colors...........know what I mean man?

Nah but when I help them change out control arms or drop an engine I look, but stay completely silent. Most of my car friends arent people I hang out with often. They are all part of the extreme stance community, cars they cant even go over a crack with, without getting stuck.
I forgot to add, i stay silent cuz they are always willing to help do work when needed. But im a rally guy, instead of slammed I like a little lift, long travel suspension and gravel roads going 80-100. The exact opposite of cars you cam barely get in without bottoming out, but its nice having people willing to help for nothing just cuz we all love working on cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back