Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab Some roots gotta come out the bottom of the solo cup, not?

No unless I am miss understanding something here is a old solo cup I grew I never trim my roots they do it themselves
IMG_4277.JPG
IMG_4276.JPG

Damn is there any soil/coco left in there?!?!

Not much i ripped one apart before pretty sloppy job but you can kind of see. The cup does budge slightly and is rock hard by harvest it takes forever to water during flower otherwise the cup just overflows

IMG_4278.JPG

Not much i ripped one apart before pretty sloppy job but you can kind of see. The cup does budge slightly and is rock hard by harvest it takes forever to water during flower otherwise the cup just overflows

View attachment 1650741
I could imagine, im not making the solo stretch. But i think I might try one of these after i harvest my current grow

I could imagine, im not making the solo stretch. But i think I might try one of these after i harvest my current grow

I was little nervous the first time just use a cheap bean and see what happens their actually quite fun easy to move around and fit about anywhere. If your around your girls daily it's not that difficult :face: Some will strongly disagree:rolleyes1:

There is some way more experienced then me Solo growers here I'm just getting up to speed:toke:

I was little nervous the first time just use a cheap bean and see what happens their actually quite fun easy to move around and fit about anywhere. If your around your girls daily it's not that difficult :face: Some will strongly disagree:rolleyes1:

There is some way more experienced then me Solo growers here I'm just getting up to speed:toke:
Oh no doubt. I am around daily but I often work 12 hour days so later in the grow might prove difficult

Oh no doubt. I am around daily but I often work 12 hour days so later in the grow might prove difficult

Even later on you could probably get away with 1-2 watering's a day but don't hold me to that drop a bean and join us. I get the feeling we need more participation on site:vibe:

Even later on you could probably get away with 1-2 watering's a day but don't hold me to that drop a bean and join us. I get the feeling we need more participation on site:vibe:
Ill try it out, all my autos are freebies anyway. I think I have 2 gmo autos and 2 granite runtz left

Thanks @Emerald Archer and @N/A-Greengo

Almost done trimming and brown bagging. Of course the light turn off on me. The curing tent is smelling devine right now. I wish I could just crawl in and close the door behind me for the night. Got a little scissor hash to try and tide me over.

20231202_222258.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back