Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not much of a welder but its a handrail on my machine, looks like 1040 1/4" tube steel. But idk anything about welding other than these booger welds are shit
:face:It doesn't have to be pretty to be strong bare in mind how dirty the material is also.. Don't get me wrong those weld could be much better with the right welder and operator

:face:It doesn't have to be pretty to be strong bare in mind how dirty the material is also.. Don't get me wrong those weld could be much better with the right welder and operator
Plus, you don’t know how dirty the welder himself was…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1701566907412.gif

If I bought a product that came with welds looking like that, I'd be sending it back. I personally would have him dress it up a hell of a lot better, visual appearance says a lot too.

So my cup can have holes on the bottom, I just need some sort of stand so the bottom can be seen?

I don't think you need a stand you could easily hold the cup for pics of the bottom. Keep it simple small bucket or some sort of container with a lid and cut a hole in the top for the solo cup and holes in the bottom for drainage or make sure you keep the container dry on the inside other wise the roots will grow out.. I think @Olderfart uses old dog treat containers

If I bought a product that came with welds looking like that, I'd be sending it back. I personally would have him dress it up a hell of a lot better, visual appearance says a lot too.

Oh very true on something NEW that is unacceptable but that looks like a fix up patch in the field who knows what he was using for a machine or if he is even a welder.

Oh very true on something NEW that is unacceptable but that looks like a fix up patch in the field who knows what he was using for a machine or if he is even a welder.
I totally misunderstood then, I thought it was done by a fellow worker of yours. Probably the jack of all trades, their maintenance guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back