Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive done this when I had brat buns but forgot hamburger buns.
This is an item they sell at the Rangers games! Called a boomstick but this year they added a burger version of it! ;)

1701475838752.jpeg

Its like $35 and its 2’ long! Its a burger shaped like a hit dog and then it has chili/cheese/and onion rings on it with optional jalapeños! Weighs 4lbs if u fully load it up! Unfortunately they use some thin chili so u may make it to your seats and the bun has already disintegrated from the chili! My jumbo foot long hot dog my bun before i got to halfway point was basically liquid bread so i just scooped some chili and cheese up with my fork and then used a knife to cut off a piece o da dog cuz I can’t stand no soggy bread! :yoinks::nono:

Ugh, so even though we already voted, the Ohio Congress is f'n around with our Weed bill.

They are going to make it so townships can ban retail shops and home grow.

These fucks want to ban letting me grow a plant in my own home. Fuck them.

This is an item they sell at the Rangers games! Called a boomstick but this year they added a burger version of it! ;)

View attachment 1650446

Its like $35 and its 2’ long! Its a burger shaped like a hit dog and then it has chili/cheese/and onion rings on it with optional jalapeños! Weighs 4lbs if u fully load it up! Unfortunately they use some thin chili so u may make it to your seats and the bun has already disintegrated from the chili! My jumbo foot long hot dog my bun before i got to halfway point was basically liquid bread so i just scooped some chili and cheese up with my fork and then used a knife to cut off a piece o da dog cuz I can’t stand no soggy bread! :yoinks::nono:
Id eat that for sure. I should reiterate, I like messy food but if its finger food, fork and knife for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back