Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going to grab dinner here in like 20min and my chicken fried steak is gonna be on point! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

1701476234485.gif

1701476311054.gif

Ugh, so even though we already voted, the Ohio Congress is f'n around with our Weed bill.

They are going to make it so townships can ban retail shops and home grow.

These fucks want to ban letting me grow a plant in my own home. Fuck them.
I was gonna boycott 7-11….until i realized they were everywhere here! I saw a story on some TV show where 7-Eleven was buying all these older gas stations that were in retail strips, and then refusing to renew the lease as to any canna businesses that were already in that shopping center!

Dude. Those wings….:worship:

They were on point tonight perfect crispness with mild sauce apparently when you ask for crispy wings now they ask how crispy they cook at three different temps and you pick. We went in the middle :drool:

Honestly, thats a legit looking pizza. Love some fungus on my pizza.

It is small town place that’s been there for as long as I can remember. Good pizza but pricey that was 50$ plus tip my favorite pizza is with mushrooms 🍄

They were on point tonight perfect crispness with mild sauce apparently when you ask for crispy wings now they ask how crispy they cook at three different temps and you pick. We went in the middle :drool:

It is small town place that’s been there for as long as I can remember. Good pizza but pricey that was 50$ plus tip my favorite pizza is with mushrooms 🍄

Yeah, pizza has gone nuts lately.

Local place was $36 for 2 pizzas + delivery.

Like damn, Pizza was supposed to be the cheap option. At that rate I'll go out somewhere nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back