Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I’ve not been around much. I’ve been dealing with more health issues and hard for me to be social. I’m going in for my next shoulder surgery at end of month. Then having to go in for some biopsies as some of my lab results came back with cancer precursors. So need to get that checked and fully diagnose the Crohn’s disease.

Holy shit man!!! You've been goin through some shit! You and @PinkyNotTheBrain need to start a support group!

I will bring u dinner but I ain’t letting no strangers in my f-ing car! Then I couldn’t drive around smogging it out on the regular! :eyebrows::lildab:

Smoking out your riders, you'd be rakin it in!!! and with your steering wheel cover. You just need to unplug a fuse to get the check engine light on :haha: :rofl:

Last edited:
Finally broke into a bag of root beer float. Gimme something to look forward to tomorrow. Plant smelled like root beer in veg but something totally different in flower. Surprised me when I opened the bag that it smells like root beer again after dry/cure
PXL_20231009_031150320.MP.jpg

To those that need to hear it:

Tomorrow you're going to wake up.
There's a certain amount of people that won't.
There's a certain amount of people that will, but won't rise out of bed because it's easier to stay in there than face the day.
We're all in this together, but that's the part they left out of the instruction manual. If anyone needs an ear to listen, or a shoulder to lean on, I got ya. And I promise I'm not put together in any better ways than you are.
But we got this together.

To those that need to hear it:

Tomorrow you're going to wake up.
There's a certain amount of people that won't.
There's a certain amount of people that will, but won't rise out of bed because it's easier to stay in there than face the day.
We're all in this together, but that's the part they left out of the instruction manual. If anyone needs an ear to listen, or a shoulder to lean on, I got ya. And I promise I'm not put together in any better ways than you are.
But we got this together.
1696821675258.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back