Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tryn to catch up on eating. But i gotta make everything :cuss::haha:
If u didn’t have shady ass customers u could order some uber eats! Think that’s for really rich or extremely lazy people cuz it ain’t cheap! They hit u for delivery plus a premium price on each item….then a tip…. unless u want someone to deliver your food half eaten! :crying:

I've pretty much stopped watching his videos. Feels like it went from growing info videos to full on advertising with the 200 different
additives that you need to use now :shrug: There's no way he doesn't use 4x the amount of products that I use to grow in coco at this point

You definitely have a point. Does seem much more infomercially (yes, @420Forever, I just wanted to use that word) I've been fast forwarding to the specific 4x4 parts. However, he does say in the videos that you don't have to use all the products he uses

I'll be using craft blend, build a flower, build a bloom, biophos. So not too bad. I have or can score whatever else I need at a local ag store

Sorry guys I’ve not been around much. I’ve been dealing with more health issues and hard for me to be social. I’m going in for my next shoulder surgery at end of month. Then having to go in for some biopsies as some of my lab results came back with cancer precursors. So need to get that checked and fully diagnose the Crohn’s disease.

0533129C-C0E1-4E39-BF0E-07BB52BC6527.jpeg
30310886-8008-45CE-A829-ECFE6B45DC89.jpeg
IMG_1687.jpeg
IMG_1690.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back