Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 10.27.11 PM.png

Been teaching my 4 Yr old girl skateboarding the last few weeks as she's took a big interest in it and she's very good at it.
The problem is that I used to skate over 15 years ago and I was shit at it back then and now that I'm taking her to skate parks and stuff I cant help but give it a go and guess what I'm still very shit and hurting myself everytime but she's learning fast and fearless, she says she's gonna be the best and I believe this is something she's gonna really be good at so 'm trying to help her out teaching her what I know but it's sore as hell cos I keep falling.
Tonight I took her to an indoor skatepark with halfpipes and giant ramps,
We've never been before to a place like that and I always wanted to try it.
So I tryed the half-pipe and I hit that motherfecker hard and near killed myself, fingers are nearly broke. Hip arse shoulder killing me.
Is this my mid life crisis kicking in now. It fucking hurts

@Lil Dab Have watched a bunch of Build a soil episodes over the last few weeks. Those Earthboxes he does are mounded up 3-4" over sides. Can always foliar feed too
I've pretty much stopped watching his videos. Feels like it went from growing info videos to full on advertising with the 200 different
additives that you need to use now :shrug: There's no way he doesn't use 4x the amount of products that I use to grow in coco at this point

Been teaching my 4 Yr old girl skateboarding the last few weeks as she's took a big interest in it and she's very good at it.
The problem is that I used to skate over 15 years ago and I was shit at it back then and now that I'm taking her to skate parks and stuff I cant help but give it a go and guess what I'm still very shit and hurting myself everytime but she's learning fast and fearless, she says she's gonna be the best and I believe this is something she's gonna really be good at so 'm trying to help her out teaching her what I know but it's sore as hell cos I keep falling.
Tonight I took her to an indoor skatepark with halfpipes and giant ramps,
We've never been before to a place like that and I always wanted to try it.
So I tryed the half-pipe and I hit that motherfecker hard and near killed myself, fingers are nearly broke. Hip arse shoulder killing me.
Is this my mid life crisis kicking in now. It fucking hurts

It's strange that everything that used to be fun is now an insurance liability! I tried dropping in on a half pipe about 3 years ago. Ate it the first two times really good, but was fine after that. Wasn't bustin big air like back in the day, but wasn't busting my ass either! :haha:

I still surf when I can, but the landing is usually a lot easier!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back