Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 36 coco tent filling up starting to see some issue on the lowers. Thinking phosphorus but also thinking it could be nitrogen but not exactly sure feeding MC 2 part 8N formula 650-700ppm. Guess it probably could be too much N or even a PH issue since I think I even see some Mg deficiency. PH has been good it does creep up everyday to around 6.2 but haven't seen it much higher then that when it's been fed.

View attachment 1650252

Where's My Dog Solo

View attachment 1650253

Where's My Dog 3 gallon

View attachment 1650254

Root Beer Float f4 3 gallon

View attachment 1650255

Root Beer Float f4 Solo

View attachment 1650256
They all appear to be showing the same thing which would make me think that it's pH related.

Day 36 coco tent filling up starting to see some issue on the lowers. Thinking phosphorus but also thinking it could be nitrogen but not exactly sure feeding MC 2 part 8N formula 650-700ppm. Guess it probably could be too much N or even a PH issue since I think I even see some Mg deficiency. PH has been good it does creep up everyday to around 6.2 but haven't seen it much higher then that when it's been fed.

View attachment 1650252

Where's My Dog Solo

View attachment 1650253

Where's My Dog 3 gallon

View attachment 1650254

Root Beer Float f4 3 gallon

View attachment 1650255

Root Beer Float f4 Solo

View attachment 1650256
Well, maybe the Man will help you out on what your girls got going on.

I sure can spot that Root Beer Float out of the girls!

They all appear to be showing the same thing which would make me think that it's pH related.

Yeah that is my thought too but the right side sawney's side is not as bad and Broson back right looks N tox

Well, maybe the Man will help you out on what your girls got going on.

I sure can spot that Root Beer Float out of the girls!

Yeah she's stands out for sure.... I was hoping so I'm am curious what he thinks but might not be able to pin point anything really just curious if we can tell if it's a ph or just a feed issue.

I say right side but it's actually the bottom in the picture it's not rotated right unless you turn you head to the side

Well I
l'll never buy another Keurig coffee maker again! I love my first one and it lasted quite a long while. The second was a cheaper version and it didn't last for crap.
The latest one I bought was not a cheap model.$130
Just like the last one, some sort of electronics in it screwed up! The buttons on top do not control or do a damn thing. Just all of a sudden come after pressing the size and then strong you hit the center button with the big K on it to start your brewing. When I press the K Button, the strong button blinked off. Tried to turn it off with the power button and it would not work. I unplugged it thinking it might reset it. When I plug it in the size I picked and the strong button comes on instantly no matter what position the lid lever is in and no buttons work.
What a piece of crap! It can't be over 6 months old!

Here's the piece of crap! Don't buy it!

Yeah that is my thought too but the right side sawney's side is not as bad and Broson back right looks N tox

Yeah she's stands out for sure.... I was hoping so I'm am curious what he thinks but might not be able to pin point anything really just curious if we can tell if it's a ph or just a feed issue.
Check your meter calibration? pH should be the easiest thing to rule out :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back