Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
341202_full.jpg

:crying:

Have you grown seed stocker RUCU CUCU? She is not as free with her terpenes as Ogreberry was without stimulation, but give her a tickle and she will fill your nose full of her very very sweet and fruity smell.
I love her structure and I absolutely love her bud structure too! She will be a pleasure to trim up for flower.
Currently, she is at early part of Late Flower. I have been slowly backing off the VPD by lowering the temps to help maintain these awesome terpenes.
I wish I had room for a mom so I could have taken some clones of this girl in case this was a standout profile.
I haven’t grown her, but I’ve heard good things.

I really didn't care much for Jimmy Carter as president, but I did admire him for his work with Habitat for Humanity.

I was pretty sad to see him in the condition he is now, attending his wife's funeral. The way he looked, I don't think he's gonna last much longer. It's pretty sad to see someone go that way.

He'd still probably gives Sleepy Joe a run for the money though............................I kid I kid!

Day 36 coco tent filling up starting to see some issue on the lowers. Thinking phosphorus but also thinking it could be nitrogen but not exactly sure feeding MC 2 part 8N formula 650-700ppm. Guess it probably could be too much N or even a PH issue since I think I even see some Mg deficiency. PH has been good it does creep up everyday to around 6.2 but haven't seen it much higher then that when it's been fed.

IMG_7574.jpeg

Where's My Dog Solo

IMG_7575.jpeg

Where's My Dog 3 gallon

IMG_7576.jpeg

Root Beer Float f4 3 gallon

IMG_7577.jpeg

Root Beer Float f4 Solo

IMG_7578.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back