Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the rucu cucu as well :headbang:

About how many days after flip did you harvest? I gotta go back and look at my journal to see exactly when I flipped mine. The website says Flower period : 8 weeks
I checked and here she is at 48 days after the flip
IMG_20231130_173024171.jpg
IMG_20231130_173118594.jpg
IMG_20231130_173155440.jpg

Last edited:
About how many days after flip did you harvest? I gotta go back and look at my journal to see exactly when I flipped mine.
I checked and here she is at 48 days after the flip
View attachment 1650190View attachment 1650191View attachment 1650192
:shrug: I grew the auto version as well she's in here

Our water is quite alkaline. pH is sometimes over 8. Sometimes over 9. The hardness factor, by the water report, is zero. (they remove the calcium and magnesium) But the alkalinity is '180' from the annual water report for tap. There are times that our pH is higher on the RO water than tap. Filters are ordered.
" It's enough to make you crazy if you let it!"

Yup my ph is always over 8 pretty consistent at 8.4 and ppm varies between 350-450ppm. I can't get a water quality report unless I send out for testing.. I've only used at home test strips to determine my water quality and that's pretty shitty for town water:toke::doh::nono:

Yup my ph is always over 8 pretty consistent at 8.4 and ppm varies between 350-450ppm. I can't get a water quality report unless I send out for testing.. I've only used at home test strips to determine my water quality and that's pretty shitty for town water:toke::doh::nono:
Sounds like u should bottle it and sell it to the yuppies as alkaline water! ;) :d5::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back