Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1680884105487.gif

For the Reps...
@Lil Dab & @Cerebral Goo !

:pass:

Whaaat? No Walmart in town? They must be slackin! lol no, Dollar generals are the stores that pop up anywhere…
Nope there is one in every direction but all about 30 to a hr away we did just get a DG which was a huge deal. We have the DG, a small gas station, diner, and a funeral home our grocery store closed and now is a karate studio

Morning all, boss called the day off due to rain/freezing rain turning to snow later. Calling for 4-30” tonight and tomorrow. That’s a wide estimate… already doing work getting another bucket ready for crystal Pinkman and everything gathered for the three LSD autos in the veg cab (not above ground yet). Rinsing bags for hash and gallon bag is in freezer full of bud trim. Got one more dry plant I have to look thru and bag for hash… that’s my agenda for the day. @Mossy @Lil Dab @PinkyNotTheBrain @Shugrows and the rest of the crew… good morning
Good morning my friend sounds like you got a good plan for your day off. Dont forget to stay high. :pass:

There is one flashing light on the out skirts of our town next town over where I work has 3 lights. I was born done in PA where we had no lights on our town my cousin graduated there with a class of 30. I’ve been around small towns in country all my life. I worked in MO based out of St. Louis did lots of work there and Kansas City MO and hated the cities always missed home
Lmao my daily math class prob had more then 30 peeps in it! :shrug::rofl:

Been fun, need to go feed birds. (still have the racing pigeons). Getting cold enough for three hoodies and insulated jeans. I need a lot of dexterity in my chore gloves, cannot seem to find ones that are thin enough, yet warm for old arthritic pinkies.

Town I live in has 2 gas stations, 1 liquor store, 1 traffic light and a karate studio. Not even a place to eat. 900 kids in my high school class, not very far away :crying: Closest Walmarts are 20 mins away. 2 dollar stores within 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back