Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the cows are moooving, ha. Two of the locals are getting out of the beef cattle (due to old age). The two ranchers that are bordering our property...they are drastically cutting down herd numbers (again, old age, for one...can't find help for the other). And we only saw cows from the one guy, for a couple of months in the fall, before he herds them over the river. So, it's quite quiet around here.

View attachment 1649311

Yup......I'm not taking on any more laundry duties........ :pass: ....

:biggrin:

Happy Monday @WildBill ............:doc1:...how many fingers am I holding up......?..........

View attachment 1649314

That'll do Nicely....pay on the way out.....View attachment 1649313...
Even though I am loading up this Swordfish with a big O glob of Mangoes N Chem and I'm not going to give much of F what Goes on, there's not gonna be any gloves involved!
It's a full eye exam and with prescription for glasses, so I know I'll be 'blind' for awhile With the drops they'll put my eyes.

Don't laugh, DABaracuss, my class was about 70. I hates the big towns/cities. We're WAY out in the country.
115 here for grad class… we musta been a metro area at some point… nawp just an influx of military at that time. Avg for my school is about 90

:woohoo:Day off! More garden time!
Nice to have you back buddy :pass:
Yah, been trying to shake the “funk”… think I got it beat down enough where it’s whimpering for mercy! Staying lit with my foot on the throttle.

Even though I am loading up this Swordfish with a big O glob of Mangoes N Chem and I'm not going to give much of F what Goes on, there's not gonna be any gloves involved!
It's a full eye exam and with prescription for glasses, so I know I'll be 'blind' for awhile With the drops they'll put my eyes.
Last time I didn’t get the drops… the whole thing was done by new equipment. All computerized. Hope yours is the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back